Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One day in Kiev

Hey everyone!
I am in Kiev for a few days.The weather is Great and hot( I've already got sunburn)
And i love people here. They are really kind and responsive! i 've already met some awesome people here!
Everyone speak Ukranian with me and i can't understand them at all=( but still they are pretty funny, especially Ukranian babushki!
Here's some pics from the place next to the river Dnepr,Rodina-Mat'! Beautiful place with a lot of Tanks,military aircraft and cannons. And What is My favourite.... MUSIC!! I LOVE songs from time of the WW2!It reminds me about my Grandparents!Love this place a lot!








love you, Katya

4 comments:

  1. А мы так и не дошли до Матери-Родины =))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!!

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on
    http://fashion-a-holic.com/2012/09/page/6/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. да=) я тоже! замечательное место!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...